Sunday 9 June 2013

Not "Sleeping in" for anyone

This morning see's  me doing a timing and risk assessment check on instructors at Ryecroft. Then I am paying cash in from Velo before  visiting the printers for logo checks. I will then get into work were no doubt the staff think I wish I had the boss's job and started at 10 !!

The instructors day starts with risk assessments of the proposed training area and then the instructors split up with paperwork being completed by one  while the rest start meet & greet with bike checks. The bike checks are started by the students as they arrive to see if they can recall their Air Brake &  Chaib check from level 1. A more thorough (m check is then completed by the instructors. All before school starts at 9.00. So there is no sleep ins for instructors and bosses alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment