Tuesday 12 November 2013

Ive just lost a kilo and my fingers are cold !


Great sunrise on my first ride in since before half term and on the new wheels from Tom at Velo  and Marathon plus tyres.

The wheels are so much better than what came with Genesis Day 1 (Alfine 8 speed) and saved a full kilo in weight this matched with better rolling of the marathons defiantly made this mornings ride in better.

It felt warm as I set off and I decided I couldn't be bothered going back in the house for gloves, last time I do that this winter (I hope I can find some round the office before going home).

I was passed by Nick in the CTL van going in the opposite direction  off to do some instructor appraisals and then Graham this time going the same way I almost beat him in, passing him at the rail way crossing and receiving some abuse from his rolled down window but the traffic lights helped him and he got in just before me.

So the bikes locked up outside on our make shift bike rack ready for tonights journey back. Ive got a meeting tray with Tom from Sandon Sawmill who coming down to show me the drawings for the new shelter and seating area outside the store.



No comments:

Post a Comment